My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Monday, December 31, 2012

Last Chance!!

Today is the last opportunity to link up for the New FO for this year. I hope to do more next year; not work wise, but linking up..lol.  This is a pillow I did last week during the holiday break; a very fun pillow to FMQ too.

Please overlook the mess behind it; part of my stash shelf.  I am linking this post up to Barb over at Cat Patches....join us for the last of 2012 new fo's.




14 comments:

  1. Really fun pillow Marjorie , Happy New Year !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your groovy pillow! Happy 2013!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty pillow and thanks for sharing with the linky.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is darling. Love those red flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pillow! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That pillow makes me smile. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very fun pillow, Marjorie! Love those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. Thank you to everyone for stopping by...and Happy New Year to you and your families.

      Delete
  9. Cute pillow! Very cheery start to a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thats one cheerful pillow it's brightened my day
    Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That pillow is the cutest. I may have to steal that idea.

    ReplyDelete