My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Friday, December 14, 2012

Check It Out!!!!

Today I am being featured over at  The Needle and Thread Network ;Monika is a very talented lady. If you haven't visited her blog; it is a must!  Today would be a good day for you to join me over there...get to know me a little better, and tour Monikas' blog. I promise you will not be sorry.

Here are a few of my projects and you will see more during the feature...
This was a wonderful piece to work on....

Both of these quilts had great applique pieces on them....I really enjoyed doing these.

Now this Dear Jane...I didn't piece. I hand quilted this for a wonderful lady who works in my favorite local quilt shop. It is a true treasure!!

This was a commissioned quilt...I pieced and hand quilted it for a lovely couple in England who had visited New Brunswick a year ago.

Well enough already.....head over to Monika and read all about me....and enjoy Monika's blog.
I also have a website...just google  Shepodys Quilter  and take a peek. If you have any questions after you read the feature; feel free to ask me, please. I tend to ramble and say nothing sometimes. So, I apologize now...lol.

Thanks folks!!  Thank you Monika!!





10 comments:

  1. Wow, lots of stuff at Shepody's. You are sure a busy gal over in your corner. Blessings to you, Marjorie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - love that yellow. Good for for handquilting. Even on modern quilts, hand quilting is totally 'in' right now. ; )

    Thanks for being featured!
    Monika K.
    TN&TN admin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful quilts Marjorie and your quilting is always lovely!Off now to read up on you ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to "meet" you Marjorie! Your quilts are just beautiful! I am so jealous that you hand quilt... maybe some day! I am now a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You do beautiful work Marjorie! Thank you for taking the time to share!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am off to see more. Your work is beautiful - especially that Dear Jane. Oh my!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a follower! I also do mostly hand work (pictorial wall quilts) and I know how many hours you must spend to create these BEAUTIFUL quilts. Btw, we once camped near Hopewell Rocks and it is a wonderful area. Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete