My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Friday, December 28, 2012

The Perfect Extension Table

This is one of the gifts my husband got me for Christmas...and I just love it!!  I've been looking all over for a nice table to fit my Baby Lock; and this is fantastic.

18" x 24" Adjustable Sewing Extension Table

Now this is not my machine; this is the picture from the website where he bought the table.
This table is adjustable so that it will fit any machine.  It is sturdy, fits well and makes all the difference in the world when quilting. 

This is the link to the site where you can buy these tables.  You won't go wrong....here is Barbara's Etsy shop.  






13 comments:

  1. You will love this table Marjorie I bought one a few years ago and love it !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! That is a fab Christmas gift. Well done, Mr. Marjorie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, Marjorie! Our husbands are so thoughtful. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice gift and I'm sure you will get lots of use out of it in 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great gift!! I love my extension table..and use it most of the time, not just when I am FMQ!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They do make all the difference when quilting. It looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks gals! I've been looking for sometime; then came across this one. It fits great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My husband bought me one of these tables for Christmas too after I was looking at them deciding about getting one. He totally surprised me and I just love this table.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have a question, how easy is it to take off and put back on? Can I do that in a hurry? (say when I suddenly need to use the free arm)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great gift!!! I need one of these!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ariane...you will love it; good price too. Better than I could buy local.

      Delete
  11. Nice post. I study something tougher on totally different blogs everyday. It is going to all the time be stimulating to read content from other writers and practice a bit something from their store. I’d choose to use some with the content on my blog whether you don’t mind. Natually I’ll offer you a link on your net blog. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete