My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Monday, October 11, 2010

Thanksgiving

Well; the beginning of another week....my family all work today so; I am piling wood and catching up with housework. Just came in for some lunch and wanted to share my weekend with you. My husband took me to a little place called Solomon's Gardens...not far from Moncton; but I never knew it existed. It is a very nice place where you can hold a wedding or I suppose just about anything celebration. The owner rents the gardens out..and there are huge white tents for the catering..lovely place. We walked through it and took a few pictures. It was a bit cool and windy; but a very nice day.I've included a couple pics for you to see...

 
Enjoy your Thanksgiving; here in Canada....have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment