My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Shoot;forgot

Good morning..I forgot to take a picture of the flannel quilt that I helped tie yesterday. Darn..anyway...it is for a hospital bed..gift for someone in nursing care.
 2 pieces of flannel and some batt...tied....simple but cute.....this lady loved frogs.....so; her husband got this put together for her..the top is covered in all sorts of frogs...smiling..and whatever else you can think of..cute!! We got it all tied and bound from one side..she'll finish that. And for helping my friend brought me a lovely floral arrangement...I will take a pic of that to show u ...very sweet of her..I  have some errands to run this morning; then back to the sewing room later..hope to finish the blocks for my quilt top...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment