My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

My Work In Progress

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced  Well; I haven't got anything new to report this week; I'm afraid. Not that I haven't been working,lol. The Log Cabin quilt should be finished today....fingers crossed...I've been working on several small items as you will see on my blog..so; once this quilt comes out....I will bind it..take a few days off from quilting to let my poor fingers heal.....lol. Then on to the next one....don't forget to go over and visit Lee at http://freshlypieced.blogspot.com/2011/03/wip-wednesday-16_09.html to see what the rest of the world is up to....it is lots of fun....

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love log cabin quilts and can't wait to see yours!
    (I will be sooo excited if and when I finally finish ONE of my UFOs!)

    Blessings & Aloha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing the log cabin quilt! Don't sweat it that you don't have finishes this week, that's why I do a WIP linky! : )

    Thanks for linking up, have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete