My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

WIP Wednesday

This week I don't have much to show you. My father-in-law went in hospital on Friday...passed away yesterday; so I have been pre occupied; I'm afraid.  but here is what I have; besides everything waiting to be quilted from last weeks post; the dresden blocks are all put together......
and I am  half way through the hand quilting of the Dear Jane quilt.  looking very nice. if I do say so myself...lol.

On a serious note; head over toLee at Freshly Pieced and see what is going on...I will be back in a few days..to have a look myself...take care everyone.

15 comments:

  1. A sad time for you - take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry for your loss, all the best to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry. You'll be in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My sincere sympathy to you and your family Marjorie , you will be in my thoughts and prayers . The dresdan plate is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sorry for your loss, Marjorie. The dresdens are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My prayers are with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very sorry for your loss, thoughts and prayers with you and your family at this difficult time

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you everyone....it was time...and expected; but never an easy thing...I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so sorry to hear your sad news...take care, you're all in my thoughts x

    ReplyDelete
  10. your dresdens are so sweet. my sincere sympathy on the loss of your father-in-law, I will be praying for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My condolences, Marjorie..so sorry. On an up note , I love your Dresdens...Take care

    ReplyDelete
  12. glad to have you as friends....it is very nice of all of you....we will be fine; your prayers are very welcome....thank you. He was 90 and managed to stay at home until this past weekend...so; no regrets...he had a good life....take care

    ReplyDelete
  13. My condolences too, I am sorry that you have lost a parent.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm so sorry for your loss - on a sunny note.. those dresdens are beautiful..

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello. Great job. I did not expect this. This is a fantastic story. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete