My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Friday, March 23, 2012

FMQ Challenge Samples

One week left in March....it is cliche...but where has it gone???  So; before I miss the deadline, I want to post my practice pieces.


This one has the loops quilted on it.


This one has the leaf vine around the outside border, and meandering in the center.


This is just a sandwich of a little of everything......not the best work; but much better than January.....lol

I am linking this up to SewCalGal; make sure you take a look at all the practice pieces. Some fantastic work being done! I want to thank Darlene at SewCalGal and Ann for this month's lesson...I truly enjoyed it. All 3 months have been a great help to me. All I need to do now is use what I have learned...this is a lot of fun. Thanks ladies!!!!


7 comments:

  1. Great work Marjorie , you have really improved , as they say practise makes perfect and yours looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quilting looks great - there's a definite improvement!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work Marjorie! I'm so behind and haven't done it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marjorie -- I love the little applique table mat -- the flowers and the quilting are beautiful !! Do you mind if I ask what kind of machine are you working on and what type of thread you are using ?

    Thanks for sharing.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go! And you have some finished pieces to show for your hard work/play!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love that bag! the fmq is great! the feathers on the table mat are great, and loving the applique too!

    ReplyDelete