My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Friday, June 29, 2012

Indiana Puzzle...block # 5...RTQAL

Well I made the block today; not a bit happy with it though... do you sometimes put things together and wonder after....'What the heck???'   Well this is one of those...lol.  The 2 prints seemed a good idea til I put them together...they would tie together, you know!!!   NOT...I will definitely make this one over, but for now; here it is in all it's glory!! lol




These are my 5 blocks for the Road Trip QAL up to date....redos in the future....lol.



Have a great weekend...it is our holiday weekend here...and so far perfect weather.  I hope to get away for a day or two and cruise in the convertible....no work!!!!......


7 comments:

  1. I like the block. It's interesting and different.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a lovely weekend. Hope the weather stays good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't you glad you didn't make a quilt worth of blocks before you realized it wasn't what you were looking for? Sometimes I get in too big of a hurry, LOL!
    Hoping for convertible weather, and time, here, too! But first I must wash mine, it's dusty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That block will most probably play quite nicely with the others, wishing you a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Marjorie, Hope you get the colors in the positions you like, but its beautiful like it is! Sometimes we quilters are too hard on ourselves.

    Next week Illinois!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow! I am really loving the fresh palette you are using for those blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply wish to say your article is as amazing. The clearness on your submit is simply nice and i can assume you are knowledgeable in this subject. Well together with your permission allow me to seize your RSS feed to stay up to date with imminent post. Thank you one million and please continue the rewarding work.

    ReplyDelete