My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

WIP Wednesday

Good morning everyone!!  Mid week again and all kinds of work going on.  I will be linking up to Monika and Lee; as usual; so please  join us. You can see all kinds of wonderful projects going on.

Today I am on the last row of blocks in this quilt I started last week for a customer...it is a lap size quilt(sampler)......almost finished!!    measures 70x80 inches.
I have the NY Roundabout machine stitched in the ditch; now to do the FMQ on it.
And I have started putting the rows together for the Garden Fence quilt top..
Now; besides these projects, I have my pieces ready for 'April Showers' blog hop which is going on right now!!!  I am ready for 'Birds' blog hop in May. I am working on the 3rd block for the QAYGQAL I am doing...you can see more from last weeks posts. I have the fishing lodge theme quilt to start....gathering fabrics right now.  I just picked up an applique quilt(large) to hand quilt for a customer....2 quilts to hand quilt for graduation gifts this year from customers.  Busy, busy all the time. I probably left something out, but you get the idea....right???? lol




8 comments:

  1. You are really busy. Good luck on all of your projects andrest as much as possible. DO NOT BURN OUT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have lots going on there, Marjorie. I still LOVE that Garden Fence.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whewf! the garden fence has great colour choices!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing projects Marjorie! I have the pattern for NY Roundabout and hope to get at it soon. Love, love, love your Garden Fence. The colours are just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the churn dash block in that sampler quilt. I came over from TNTN.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have Ben so busy! All of your projects are so pretty and well pieced...but I think the NY Roundabout is my fave! Such an awesome pattern that looks so hard! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great projects! Can't wait to see the FMQ on NY Roundabout.

    ReplyDelete