My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Sunday, October 16, 2016

A Couple of Finishes!!

It is Sunday evening, and quite windy here in Shepody...but has been a very nice weekend.
I have a couple of finishes for you tonight...first is the wedding memory quilt.  This is not easy for you to really see, I don't take great pics. It is made from the girls wedding gown, and her bouquet.

This piece measures 30"x36" and she plans on framing it in a shadow box.

I always feel so thrilled when they see their quilts for the first time.  Now the second finish is a quilt that I hand quilted for a customer...Lovers Knot.
  
Tomorrow brings a new day, and probably a new quilt to hand quilt will be started. I have three waiting to hand quilt, and two right now, to machine quilt...three on the way.
I am working on your giveaway too....soon!
Have a great week my friends.


2 comments:

  1. You are SO busy! Both of these quilts are beautiful! I know the recipients will love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely way to remember the wedding day and the lovers knot looks lovely too happy quilting. Just boought an aunt Becky finger protector as I want to do more hand quilting and sure this will help

    ReplyDelete