My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Saturday, February 10, 2018

Winner

Thank you to everyone who took part in this hop...had a blast!  And a big thanks to all who visited.
The random draw pulled out a winner for the gift certificate from Mad About Patchwork.  And she is!!!

  1. Two sweet projects; I loved both. The RicRac added a special touch to the pillow top. The other project is adorable with the branch and the hearts. What a talented hubby to have drawn those owls for you. Happy Heart Day.

    Congratulations LJ

    Until next time folks...take care.

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations to LJ! I had a blast, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Carol. I enjoyed the hop and it's wonderful to win. :)

      Delete
  2. Congratulations LJ. This was a wonderful Heart filled Hop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Carol organizes great hops. I do enjoy reading Marjorie's blog and it's great to win, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WooHoo! Thanks Marjorie and thanks to Mad About Patchwork.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was a fun hop! Congratulations to your winner!

    ReplyDelete