My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Sunday, January 13, 2019

Finishes

Hi folks...been a good week here, getting out walking some...exercising that foot that was broken.
Getting lots of quilts caught up too..things coming together.
I finished quilting two quilts today...ready for bindings.
This is Dandy Stars by Missouri Star Co., pieced by Merril, my husband and I machine quilted it on Lily with an all over floral pattern...freehand.
This one is Homeward Bound, designed by Merrill, pieced by Merrill and I hand quilted it. I really enjoyed our Christmas time, but am very content to be back at this. This past Monday we had our sewing get together with friends...had a fantastic day!
Next I will hand quilt a customer quilt and machine quilt a customer t shirt quilt.


2 comments:

  1. Lovely quilts and such nice workmanship by your husband. Kuddos to him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are beautiful and how cool that your husband pieced them. Glad you're moving better on that broken foot!

    ReplyDelete