My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Friday, February 1, 2019

WIPs


i am testing blogger from my laptop to see if pics will load...bear with me.  This is a couple of days away from being finished. I am hand quilting this hand pieced quilt for a lady.

Next is an older couple of quilts I machine quilted for another lady...

There is a smaller one to show yet, but I'm not pushing my luck this morning with this...lol
Thanks for your patience folks...still cant figure my iPad out, but this will do for now.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you got Blogger figured out. The quilts are lovely. I especially like that first one! So much work in that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you got up and running again. Beautiful quilts!

    ReplyDelete