My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Wednesday, October 2, 2019

What I am working on...

Hello folks...this past week, I finished hand quilting this Giant Dahlia for a friend.

I have made a ton of these quilts over the years, and each one is striking and so different.
This is a pillow from the pattern I bought from East Coast Quilt Co. in Nfld.  love it! It is called
Be Still My Puffin Heart.


This is a quilt I am working on...a panel with borders added..still adding to it.  This weekend is our
annual community Turkey Supper....so will be very busy with that the rest of the week.  I will be making rolls, pies, cooking turkeys, and peeling veggies...slicing turkeys, etc. with lots of folks from
our community.  We serve around 600 people in 4 hours. and have lots of laughs.
But, will be very glad when it is over!!!  lol.  Enjoy your week...



4 comments:

  1. I love that Giant Dahlia pattern. The puffins are so cute too. Have fun with your cooking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how much you get done!!! I bought 3 turkeys today on sale. We are hosting the family Christmas dinner this year. My job will be to cook the turkeys, gravy and stuffing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The puffin pillow is wonderful, and I love the name!
    Enjoy you turkey supper. I grew up in a small town and as a teen I served at many of those.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your quilt is amazing! That’s a lot of handquilting! Be Still My Puffin Heart is a beautiful design! So glad you shared!

    ReplyDelete