My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Thursday, November 14, 2019

Busy, Busy

Good morning folks...been a busy week here, getting quilts done up before the Christmas season is here.  Today, I want to show you two client quilts...one I just finished hand quilting, and the other is half way to being finished...hand quilting too.

This one belongs to a friend...he got me to quilt and bind it for him and his wife. He bought the top
in Pennsylvania.

This is a cross stitch quilt...I have done a few of these for this lady over the years. This might be
her last one...not sure.  She has said that before....lol.

I took a few small things off Lily in the past few days...no pics.  These are baby quilts, placemats
things I do my test runs on  before a larger quilt.
I am also busy piecing two baby quilts in the sewing room, one will be hand quilted and the other
machine quilted.  I am also binding a couple of large quilts for a friend...she hates doing bindings....lol.

Well, I think that's about it for me this week...have a fantastic weekend folks!!!!





2 comments:

  1. You have been busy! I really like that first quilt. I have always found those cross stitch quilts interesting.

    ReplyDelete