My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Saturday, July 17, 2021

Still Here!




Hello everyone…it has been a great summer so far.  Tourism is still very poor since COVID, but, we’re all in that boat!
I wanted to show you this Double Wedding Ring quilt that I hand quilted for a lady.  She hand pieced it too !
I am staying very busy with quilting and gardening…that is fantastic too!
Well… have a great summer folks!!!
Let me know, please of any great QALs this Fall.

2 comments:

  1. So good to "see " you Marjorie! My Monkton connection moved to Alberta, so I won't be coming for tea any time soon. Enjoy your summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The double wedding ring quilt is beautiful! You've done a lovely job with the quilting. Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete