My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Saturday, September 26, 2026

Fall …

Hi everyone; I hope I find all of you doing fantastic!
I’ve had a wonderfully busy summer here.  My shop has done very well, and gardening is coming to an end.
Time to get back into the sewing room…yay!!!
I want to show you all a few things I had done this past year(just a few of them).  lol







The blue and black bloc is the beginning of the binding tool star.
I hope to get back very soon.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful work. I especially love that pineapple quilt. It will be fun to get back to sewing again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Custom patches can help teams, clubs, and community groups create a consistent identity. A badge might include a team name, emblem, mascot, or year of establishment. Before placing an order, it is helpful to agree on the final artwork and colours. The patch size should allow names and symbols to remain clear. Backing should match how the Patch Panel​ will be attached to the uniform or equipment. Ordering a proof first can help everyone review the design. What details do you include on your team patches?
    Copy comment

    ReplyDelete