My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Friday, September 24, 2010

The end of another week

Good morning everyone....Just finishing up a little housework; yes, a little..lol..It is going to rain later today; so that means I get to stay inside and quilt today.  Trying to move along with the quilt I;m working on for a lady who brought me 3 tops to hand quilt..don;t think I mentioned that I do hand quilting. I love the past time of it.  Next week is going to be crazy for me; our annual turkey supper is on Oct.2; so busy busy next week..I will keep you updated on the days preparing for this event...We serve around 600 people in 4 hours.Tiresome; but quite the social event...a time to see folks that you only see that time of the year....and they get me to wait on them...haha!  Enjoy your weekend.

1 comment:

  1. I really like what you guys are usually up too. Such clever work and coverage! Keep up the awesome works guys I've added you guys to my personal blogroll.

    ReplyDelete