My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Here we are again


WIP Wednesday at Freshly PiecedThis week I have been very busy....the weather has been clear but cold here.so;...you know what that means.. sewing!!!  I have finished my Tree/House quilt.....you can see it on my blog or go to my website... I have the t-shirt quilt in the frames; should finish it today....keeping fingers crossed...well; you keep them crossed; I have to quilt....HaHa!!  and yesterday I threw a couple of cushion covers together...so; overall; a good week for me....now make sure you go on over to see http://freshlypieced.blogspot.com/2011/02/wip-wednesday-15.html

6 comments:

  1. Ooo, like those cushion covers! Instead of keeping my fingers crossed (because I need to sew too!) I'll send you positive quilting thoughts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Glad you've been keeping busy! Thanks for linking up, have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pillow!!! Love those animal prints :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love teh cushions Marjorie , that is something I need to do for our sofa too . Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just could not depart your web site prior to suggesting that I extremely enjoyed the standard information a person provide for your visitors? Is going to be back often in order to check up on new posts

    ReplyDelete