My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

My First Quilt

This morning I was reading the blogs and saw a post from http://lilysquilts.blogspot.com/2011/02/my-first-quilt.html....got me to thinking....I still have my first quilt...had to take a new pic of it..lol...but here it is...run on over and take a look yourself...see who else has theirs.....I also finished the t-shirt quilt....have a look at http://sewitsfinished.blogspot.com/  enjoy the day....we have lots of snow coming in the next few days here...grrrrrrrrrrr...

4 comments:

  1. I love the setting and the colours. I still have my first quilt as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The quilt is very pretty and you did a fine job on the quilting as well , you are a born quilter ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting your 1st quilt on my blog. Have linked to your blog, hope to visit often.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you design this website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you? Plz answer back as I'm looking to design my own blog and would like to know where u got this from. thanks a lot

    ReplyDelete