My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

W.I.P Wednesday

  Another week gone....too quickly for my liking...but at least we are getting rain this week and not snow...lol.  My progress this week is small in the quilting and sewing aspect.  I have been working outside most of the time...but; I did finish the lap quilt "Rail Fence" and am close to half way on the quilting of the fan quilt..still going through closets and have to tidy up the sewing room again...it is endless in there...as you all know too well.  so; here is a pic of the finished lapquilt...and please go over tohttp://freshlypieced.blogspot.com/  and see what the rest of the world did this week..it is lots of fun.

9 comments:

  1. Really pretty. Love the colors........:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That rail fence quilt looks great! Thanks for linking up to WIP Wednesday. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Basic only teach advance, though it is basic very genuine, am from India, I would like to much writings from you

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is always such a good feeling to finish a quilt it looks great. Hope to see the fan quilt finished soon. I don't think I "tidy" up enough because every time I look this place is a mess! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your rail fence! Great finish :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Goodness :o) I think I say this each time...but you are truly an amazing quilter! I am still slowly, slowly working on one of my little baby cathedral windows quilta for our one-day, future grandbabies...I can't wait til that day comes...but it's probably a good thing that it isn't any time soon...or maybe if it was, I would hurry and complete one of them! :o)

    Blessings & Aloha!
    So good to hear that you are enjoying beautiful weather! It is gorgeous here today, I just got off work and my hubby was working in the yard when I got home.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely quilt, nice to be able to get outside too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You made several good points there. I did a search on the theme and found the majority of people will have the same opinion with your blog.

    ReplyDelete