My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Thursday, May 12, 2011

My Practice Session/FMQ

Ok now; this may not be wonderful...lol, but it is progress with my FMQ.  Let me tell you; it took a glass of wine, but it is a step up from what I have done so far....lol. Just had to share that with you all. Now no laughing either....hahaha..here it is!!!! It is a
crib panel....front and back....I know it isn't smooth motion..but getting there....well; maybe...lol..

5 comments:

  1. FMQ isn't easy. I think your doing alright. I need to practice too and it isn't easy to get the hang of it all. The crib panel looks like a cute one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you did great Marjorie, did you enjoy it ? It can be relaxing once you get going I find , doesn't mean the stitches are perfect but you get in a flow ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it looks great! I want to try to do that some time...but first I have to get a quilt top completed! :o)

    Blessings & Aloha!
    Have a wonderful wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, looks great! Nice job trying it again! Everybody tells me it gets easier every time. : )

    ReplyDelete