My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Friday, May 27, 2011

What is taking up my time lately

It is Friday again....time flies by doesn't it...I wanted to share with you some of the work that has been occupying my time. Since I'm not getting much quilting done lately.  My photography doesn't do them justice.
I am not great with a camera...not sure why..lol. but here they are...these a just a few of my gardens; with just the spring flowers out right now....

5 comments:

  1. Your flowers are beautiful! I love to see flowers blooming in a yard. It's like frosting on a cake....just not complete without it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The gardens look great, so colourful. Enjoy the weekend and take care:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your gardens are looking beautiful! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your handiwork in the garden too! Beautiful bursts of colorful blooms!

    Blessings & Aloha!
    ...catching up on some blog reading and visiting ...last week was busy, so didnt even manage to get my "one post a week" post up last week. ...Happy to be here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am extremely impressed with your writing skills and also with the layout on your blog. Is this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself? Either way keep up the nice quality writing, it’s rare to see a nice blog like this one nowadays..

    ReplyDelete