My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

WIP Wednesday

This week is flying by so quickly...I leave on Sunday morning for Pennsylvania...yay!! So excited...

Well; this week I finished the king size Log Cabin quilt
I put together another block for the RTQAL
I still have s scrappy quilt tops to hand quilt
I am working on a disappearing 4 patch(no pic yet)
Still want to add borders to the Sew Intertwined quilt top
And gathering ideas for the 'Wicked' Blog Hop in Oct.

Here are a couple of pics: Log Cabin:
RTQAL Block # 15:Kentucky Chain

Linking up to Monika and Lee  ....come take a look at the work out there. Thanks for reading this weeks post.




10 comments:

  1. Wow! Your log cabin quilt is spectacular! Congrats on a great finish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the log cabin so much! Such a warm and cozy looking quilt. The Kentucky chain block would make a wonderful quilt for sure. Have a great trip! I am sooo jealous. Sounds like such fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning log cabin. I bet the X marks the spot where a kitty would lie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish you a lovely trip, and I just love the Kentucky chain block!

    ReplyDelete
  5. VERY handsome log Cabin ! That is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful work Marjorie and as always I am in awe of how fast you can hand quilt!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete