My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Friday, February 7, 2014

Churn Dash

Once a year, I join the 100's club at our favourite local quilt shop.  we pay a small fee to join...and we get all the fabric to make a lap size quilt. we pick up home work fabric once a month between Sept. And Feb and gradually get our quilt pieced.

This year, I along with Connie decided to make ours queen size.  I just finished piecing my top today.
I wanted it together before going to stay with my grandsons next week.  The pattern this year is the churn dash,  and the fabric is 
Bella  solids. My first time using this fabric....love it.
Here is the quilt...we'll 1/4 of the quilt..LOL. it is folded ready to put away for awhile.  Once I get  a few customer quilts quilted, I will machine quilt this one.



this one measures 92x102"...linking up to Fort Worth Fabric Studio






          





               


16 comments:

  1. Love it! All the different colours are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's lovely - can't wait to see how you quilt it! Have a lovely time away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am liking this one A LOT!! Churndash is one of my all time favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! What great colours. Will you handquilt it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful quilt Marjorie! It is for you and you'll machine quilt it???

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the churn dash is a favorite of mine. Lovely quilt !

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a lovely quilt. I love the colours and I'm currently enjoying making several churn dash blocks. It is a pretty design.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is beautiful. The Churn Dash is such a great pattern and it looks great in the solids.

    ReplyDelete
  9. that's lovely! I love the churn dash block, great colours

    ReplyDelete
  10. Greetings! Very helpful advice within this post! It's the little changes which will make the most important changes. Thanks a lot for sharing! watch Grudge Match online

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this block! Beautiful quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've always loved this block! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely job on your quilt! It is beautiful! Can't wait to see how you quilt this!

    Thank you for linking up to Fabric Frenzy Friday!
    -Lindsey
    Fabric Frenzy Friday

    ReplyDelete