My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

WIP Wednesday

Hey everyone...hasn't Feb been awesome so far!!  We do have snow on the way though.
This week I finished hand quilting on this quilt.
this is the churn dash..center of the quilt.
Outside borders...

I bound it last night and put the next quilt in the frames this afternoon. This it it here...
this is a sampler....Next week I may not have a thing for you.  I will be spending next week at our sons...babysitting.  they are going on vacation..Dominican .  so; I will be getting 3 little boys to and from school.
No quilting next week,,,but maybe get some piecing done....maybe!!!!

I posted my doorstopper pictures on Monday.    Hope you got to see those.
Now I am linking up to Monika.





9 comments:

  1. Ah, grand kids. Maybe nothing to show but lots to tell! ;~)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great quilt, have a lovely time with your grandsons love the above comment so true

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a fantastic time with the Grandsons.
    Gillx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your quilting looks beautiful, as usual. Have a grand time with the little ones.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the quilting, especially in the borders. Have fun with the grandkids.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marjorie I am always amazed at how much hand quilting you get done. Just beautiful work. Have fun next week watching the boys -- boy are we tired out when we have our 5 grandsons just for a day!! Take care now.. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the flowered borders! Sounds like next week will be like old time.....three boys...have fun😉

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! You are doing some great hand quilting. One finished and another in the frame. You are on a roll.

    Enjoy the little boys!

    ReplyDelete
  9. this site would really help to build my site on Irctc PNR Status which is useful for all the people to check they railway PNR Status online

    ReplyDelete