My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

WIP Wednesday

it's been a week or two since posting a WIP....so, this week I want to share a few little things I am working on.

I do have lots going on, but not ready to show yet...so on with the items I can show.
this is the front of a body pillow that I am making for a craft sale..Connie is making one too.It is pinned and ready to quilt on Tiara.

This is a table topper pinned to quilt for the same sale...I love this new line of fabric.

This one is just in process right now. The background is pieced and ready to fuse on the wreaths.
this will be my first time taking part in a large craft sale....see how it goes, eh.  Lol

This is a tree skirt made from the metalic fabric from above....I need to layer and pin it then get it quilted.

I finished hand quilting this customer quilt. she picked it up today....her grandmother pieced it back in the early 60s, and she just came across it and wanted it done to keep.  she hugged me o death...a good feeling!!!

the back...

This one is in the frames being hand quilted now. 
This was pieced by Rose, one of my sewing buddies. the background is black with hot air balloons.  It is the little Window Pane pattern.  Rose loves the balloon festival, so this is perfect for her.  it is almost impossible to see the quilting on this quilt.

I am linking up to 
And. 
 http://www.freshlypieced.com/2014/10/wip-wednesday-autumn-wips.html

6 comments:

  1. Hello! TN&TN is all fixed. Sorry - I overlooked the dates. Thank you for letting me know : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure are busy! I love love love the Halloween quilt....they are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that pumpkin pillow is just adorable. I just love Halloween and all the fun quilties that go with it. Oh and that balloon quilt. Yummmmmmy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck with the craft sale! That body pillow is great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the Halloween body pillow cover...... love Halloween and all it's fun.
    in stitches

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of lovely projects Marjorie , good luck with your sale , I am sure you will do well.

    ReplyDelete