My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Sunday, December 13, 2015

Last Quilt before Christmas

Not much sewing going on, but I finished this one in time for a friend to give it to her Mom for Christmas.
Close up...and more real colour...
She bought the fabric for this , and it is very nice!  Has fleece on the back, which her Mom will love.
She is in a nursing home with Alzheimer's.
I machine quilted this on my Tiara...quilted the pineapple pattern and loops on the borders.  She loves frogs, and will snuggle with these for a long time to come.


3 comments:

  1. That is so nice and I am sure it feels heavenly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quilting is beautiful and I'm sure that sweet lady will enjoy the softness of that quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely and the fleece backing will be so warm and cosy for her

    ReplyDelete