My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

WIP Wednesday

Here we are again!!!!  Works in progress are adding up here.  I have finished the one I showed you last time. Actually, I am binding it right now.
Poor lighting, but trying to show you the picos on the edge. Another view...
Peek at the back...
I have the nail polish quilt all pieced....
Need a better pic..lol
Love these boots!!!!
I did machine quilt the I Spy quilt but neglected to take a picture.

I picked up another commissioned quilt from a neighbour...no pics yet, but I will be machine quilting it soon. I will show you then....it's a gift for her Mom for Christmas.
It may kill me, but I won't be hand quilting again until after Christmas!!!  I need to give my back some rest...having problems lately. So, hoping a good rest will cure that.  I have one customer quilt waiting til then...and lots of my own.

I think I've run out of air, lol. I know hard to believe!! Ohhhh, I had a very nice lunch yesterday with my sewing buddies. We are all so busy right now...this was our little Christmas get together. Lots of laughs!


Have a fantastic week everyone...stay safe!







6 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your back. I hope it feels better, soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Trip around the World is gorgeous! Sorry to hear about your back. Seems to be the hazard of the trade...I find quilting on my mid arm does me in! BUT so worth it! :o)) Your hand quilting is exquisite...
    P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Trip around the World is gorgeous! Sorry to hear about your back. Seems to be the hazard of the trade...I find quilting on my mid arm does me in! BUT so worth it! :o)) Your hand quilting is exquisite...
    P

    ReplyDelete
  4. that boot is pretty cute.
    hope your back responds to the rest !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful quilts, sorry to hear of your back...I have trouble with my shoulder if I get too ambitious machine quilting. You definitely need to pace yourself! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful quilt and your hand quilting is always amazing to me!! Enjoy your break and I hope your back gets better!

    ReplyDelete