My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Oh My!!!!

Rained very hard last night...everything is flooded...ground is like a sponge...it has let up a bit...so we are going to visit the boys and their families for a bit...they all live within an hour of us...so; it is nice. Have a great weekend everyone...gosh; I hope this rain stops soon...but hey; I got all the wood split and piled first...so glad....ttyl....

1 comment:

  1. My partner and I absolutely love your blog and find a lot of your post's to be precisely what I'm looking for. Do you offer guest writers to write content for you personally? I wouldn't mind composing a post or elaborating on most of the subjects you write about here. Again, awesome weblog!

    ReplyDelete