My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Tea

Having my morning tea and trying to think of something to tell..this daily challenge is difficult..I just wish I was sewing every day.  Would be easier..I am starting to make mittens for my little ones...so; we'll see how that goes...not much to see though.lol........getting snow tires put on car this afternoon....not news worthy....lol.

Ohhhhhh almost forgot...I started a new quilt top yesterday...tree/house...my husband made this pattern up for me years ago.  I haven't pieced one in ages...so; I will take a pic of the block or two when ready and post that....there we go!!! sewing...........

Sorry; I wasn't thinking there; this quilt is on my website; the last one in the slideshow.....www.wix.com/quilter1/Shepodys-Quilter

1 comment:

  1. I believe that avoiding ready-made foods would be the first step to help lose weight. They will taste beneficial, but ready-made foods include very little nutritional value, making you try to eat more only to have enough strength to get over the day. For anyone who is constantly feeding on these foods, transferring to grain and other complex carbohydrates will let you have more strength while feeding on less. Good blog post.

    ReplyDelete