My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Feb. New UFOs

I have been very busy this month with new projects.  But not so many pictures taken yet..lol

This is a table topper that I pieced...still needs to be quilted.  I have a bag started;but no pics...I was quite forgetful this past week...lol


This is another table topper...these are from Connecting Threads...kits. well worth the prices too.
These still has to be quilted.I am linking up to Barb





6 comments:

  1. Nice table toppers! Have fun quilting them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just gorgeous. Thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go getting so many new projects started. I can't decide which one I like best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are such pretty table toppers. I really like the colors and patterns in that last one.

    ReplyDelete