My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Friday, March 1, 2013

Pin Cushion

As you may have seen already....my sewing buddies showed their pin cushions that they made this week when we got together to sew.  LOL....I can't hide mine any longer!!!! I don't care for doing little tedious items; tedious for me anyway. They seem to do really well with them....but here goes!!

My famous pin cushion....lol.   This was a practice for the Cathedral Windows block; but I am not great at these tiny things. But we had fun doing them. If you look here and here; you can see the cute ones.  Hope everyone has a great weekend.





10 comments:

  1. I think it looks great. I love that patern and will eventually do one for me too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks nice with the button on. Give yourself more credit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think for me, the cathedral window is up there with the folded star. Done it, probably will never do another one. I have a cathedral window pincushion too. It's in a sewing box - somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's looks great it just needed the button to finish it. It's just like ours.
    Keep smiling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How nice you have friends who sew. I wish! Your pincushion look every bit as good as the others. But I'm with you on the "fiddly" projects and I don't need another pincushion. Good practice for cathedral windows, though, if you plan on doing something larger.

    ReplyDelete
  6. And so there are no toxins in the air which would
    settle in your lungs. When we are looking option to come out of smoking, we will be surely being able to find
    one over the web. Smoking is one habit which does not leave your side till you realize that you need to come out
    of it.

    Feel free to visit my blog - Vaporizer

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your pincushion is lovely. I have made that one and it has a lot of steps for something so small, I am thinking that next time I will make it bigger.

    ReplyDelete