My Website

Shepody's Quilter/Hand Quilting Services...send me your quilt top...I'll hand quilt it for you.

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Tadahhhh!!!!

I just finished this lovely applique quilt....I didn't piece this; it was brought to me to hand quilt....The backing is bamboo and such a joy to hand quilt!!

 The back....very poor lighting right now...it is actually a soft gray bamboo....
 close ups....
outside corner.....gosh the sun is making it difficult...


Hoping the fishing theme quilt will be in the frames in a couple of days now.









7 comments:

  1. Thats beautiful !! I love the echo quilting in the aplique blocks and also the border is looking great. You made beautiful little stitches !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Wonderful to see such amazing hand quilting.
    Great job!.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really admire your hand quilting! Great job Marjorie! So this one will soon be return the owner?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! All those wonderful hand stitches! Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of these quilts are looking fantastic because of outstanding designs thanks for the sharing and just keep up the good work.

    http://www.invillas.com/

    ReplyDelete